Sunday, January 26, 2014

Getting ready for week 4 of Insanity

I started this blog a little late into my journey of Insanity so let me back track to 3 weeks ago.  I was out of shape, hadn't worked out in forever and thought what the heck I'm going all in!  If you haven't heard of Insanity or seen the infomercials its a 60 day high Intensity workout that Shaun-T instructs that offers you a complete body transformation.
The first three days were total hell and a huge wake up call. There were muscles in my body hurting that I didn't even know existed! I couldn't quite keep up with them on the dvd, and there was a lot of push-ups. I couldn't do one if my life depended on me for it. I had to take a lot of breaks also. On the fourth day though, something started to happen. I wasn't quite as sore and was able to move a little quicker .
It was enough for me to say ok, I'm going to keep giving this my best shot. I can say now that it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm only at the end of week 3  and I'm down 11 pds and 11  inches (all over my body) and guess what...I CAN do a pushup! lol.
I'm not going to say this is an easy workout, because its not. It is designed to push you to a new limit every time you do it. But you WILL get results. I am so excited to continue this journey and see where it takes me. The goals I started with where a lot smaller than the ones that I now intend on ending with.  I would recommend this product to anyone who is ready to commit to a change in their health and appearance, but you have to be willing to put in the time and effort.
This post is def. to be continued.....!


 My total time & calories burned

No comments:

Post a Comment