Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why Beachbody?

I've had a lot of questions about the beachbody team and their products , and what exactly it is your getting. Hopefully this post will clear everything up :)
Team beachbody is an amazing website that has a community of people, fitness trainers and beachbody coaches to help everyone with there fitness and nutritional needs. When I first started on my journey it was my go to place to log my workouts and browse forums for helpful tips and recipes. 
Even as a free member you can pick a coach to help get you on the right path to your journey.  To break it down look below to see the difference in free vs paid.

FREE VS PAID SUBSCRIBER

Free:
As I said above as a free subscriber you get access to your online gym (you can log workouts and results)
You get a free  coach (Don't have one? I'll gladly be there, coach id 330492)
Access to the forums where hundreds of other people are posting daily

Paid:
As a paid subscriber its 38.87 (2.99 a day) billed quarterly
You can setup a custom meal plan
Gain access to celebrity trainers and special workouts
Save 10% on beachbody products & enter to win daily prizes  with your results

Whatever route you take Team beachbody is an amazing place to belong to!

Now to cover the 2nd question I've been getting, What does a coach do for me?
As a coach what I do is help you set your goals and reach them. I help you with your meal planning and nutritional goals, help find what workouts are best for you and help you get through those ruff days! I also hold challenge groups. If you decide you want to take the beachbody challenge and enter to win cash prizes you don't want to miss out on a challenge group. It will hold you accountable every day for your workouts and nutrition and give you the results you deserve! 

Still not sure on what path to take? Feel free to contact me and we can talk !
Jessica Gimeno
Coach i.d 330492
brwneyedgal121@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment