Wednesday, February 24, 2016

21 day fix baked ziti

The number 1 thing I hear from people I talk to about weight loss is I LOVE my carbs!!  Guess what?! Me to! 

I have great news (I know this changed the game for me) with the 21 day fix you CAN have your carbs!  In fact you can have your carbs , choclate , wine and so much more ! 

Ok now I'm getting ahead of myself so with further delay here's the recipe (o and if you don't know about the 21 day fix, you need to! Inquire below! ) 


Ingredients: 
  • 1/2 box Whole Wheat Pasta 
  • 1 red of Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
  • 1 jar natural/clean Tomato Sauce(or home made 
  • 1/2 lb Lean Ground Turkey
  • 1/2 c Italian Cheese, shredded
  • 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
  • 1 tsp Honey
  • 1 tbsp each: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Italian Seasoning, Oregano, Basil, Parsley, and Black Pepper
** I chose to dice up onion mushroom and zucchini and throw it in there also . It was amazing! 

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Cook the noodles until al-dente. While pasta is cooking, brown the ground turkey. In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, pasta sauce, honey, seasonings, cooked ground turkey, and the cooked and drained noodles. Stir until well combined.

Pour mixture into a pan. Sprinkle Italian cheese  on top.

Bake at 350 for 20 minutes 

Broil for 5 mins if desired 


Portion size - 1 cup 

Fixer count : 1 Yellow1 Red1 Green1 Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment