Thursday, February 25, 2016

My update results with 21 fix


It's been awhile since I've posted an actual 21 day fix update on here ! If you've been following me , I know you've seen some of the recipes ive been eating (as you can see I am never deprived!) lol  but am I really loosing weight? 

The answer is YES ! I completed about 2.5 rounds of the 21 day fix and I have lost a total of 23 pounds and 19 inches ! 
I can also spill the beans , and say that I did fall off the wagon for awhile . I'm not happy to say it but life hit me and I just lost it .  It cost me about 2 weeks and I gained 3 pounds back . Not awful but I know I'd be so much further ahead . 

My overall strength and endurance has sky rocketed though and I actually can do more then 1 push ! (Ok so it's only 5 but I'll take it!!)  and let's just say the word burpee don't make me swear at the computer screen anymore 😉

Here is my progress pics so you can  actually see my progress  



Are you ready to start crushing some goals with me ?  I am currently accepting applications for my next group !  Fill out the form below so you can get started!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment