Wednesday, January 13, 2016

But I can't afford Beachbody !!


Working with pocket change? 
I know that's gone through a lot of my customers and potential customers minds ... Here's a secret.. YOUR RIGHT! Beachbody is expensive ! Bet you didn't see that one comming huh?
Now let's be 💯 real for a moment .
I was that person! I had every excuse in the book on how I couldn't do it .  I found that subconsciously I made every excuse . "I can find something cheaper" "I don't NEED it that bad , I can be happy with the way I am" etc . Ever find your brain doing that? It's funny how our brains can completely try to talk us out of something ! 
Then one day , after work I was reading a transformation story online and it brought me to tears . I needed to find a way!  I had to get real with myself and my expenses. 
First let me say with my job , I work an avg of 55 hrs a week and sometimes more. I also am on the road so fast food became a habit . 
Here's what I cut out and started my journey ! 

1 iced coffee a day - about $80 a mon.
1 breakfast sandwich a day - 60 a mon
1 Pepsi a day- 40 a mon. 
Sheetz- (enough said!) over 150 a month! 

That was just the start, I save receipts and I went back and added up $339 wasted on junk snacks and fast food ! That's not counting the stuff bought at the grocery store for "quick dinners".  

Honestly, I couldn't see myself giving that life up. It's hard with my job and being so pressed with time (and I eat on the road literally!) But I never realized the money I literally ate! 

In the long run I saved myself over $200 and my health just by taking that leap. 

Fast foward to now , just by sharing my secret and helping 3 other people a month do the same ...MY SHAKES ARE FREE!!  🙊

Ready to try it yourself? Need help finding that cash you eat? Or want to get your shakes for free?? Let's talk! 








No comments:

Post a Comment